Friday, March 9, 2012

Stanley's Arrival in Australia

I was very excited to open my email this morning and find that I had mail from Stanley's host in Australia! Looks like Stanley is in for some great adventures!!
Mrs. Rollins
 
Dear Sheila,
 
Damion's Flat Stanley arrived safe and well in Australia after a very long plane trip.  He is really excited to be spending some time with me here is Brisbane, Queensland before he moves on to his next home.  This weekend we will be going to see some Roller Derby then the beach and maybe some kangaroos on the way home.  If not, we'll take a pic with the "Kangaroos & Koalas next 5km" sign.  We're hoping there are some out though.  Click Me!

I also have a friend who is a flight attendant with QANTAS and she is off to Mumbai next week.  I was telling her about my Flat Stanley assignment..  Do you think it would be ok to take Stanley to India for a few days?  She is very reliable.  She goes on Wednesday and is back the following Tuesday so I'll still have plenty of time to get him back.  (this is like talking about a real child!)

I'm so excited to be a part of the school project.  I'm happy to help next time too. 
 
Cheers!
Venessa

No comments:

Post a Comment